Founded in 1994 NovaTech began as an engineering services company primarily supporting the nuclear industry. Today NovaTech provides high end engineering and manufacturing services to nuclear, aerospace, defense, and industrial markets from our 25,000 square foot facility located in Lynchburg, VA. NovaTech’s engineering department is comprised of engineers, designers, and scientists who are adept at using the latest analytical and design software. We provide mechanical analysis, thermal analysis, machine design, structural design, and programming services.
NovaTech’s manufacturing and welding operations are housed in a 9000 square foot shop area. All welders are AWS certified and we routinely provide complete data packs including load test, weld checks, material certs, and welder qualifications to our customers. Our assembly area has a 25′ under the hook height and 5 ton gantry crane. The area allows for assembly of large scale equipment.
NovaTech’s NQA-1 quality program continues to evolve to support our customer’s growing requests for services.
- “Thank you for your excellent engineering support. NovaTech displayed a wide range of expertise in supporting this project.” – Rod MacRae, Harris
- “NovaTech demonstrated that a hand picked, in-house team of highly motivated engineers can outperform large organizations with far vaster resources.” – Colonel Henry Pugh, Director, Space and Missiles Technology
- “We appreciate all of the heads up notices, open discussions, and responsiveness on this project.” – Ken Price, AREVA
- “The equipment you provided has delivered time savings and improved safety in our fuel receipt operations. We look forward to working with NovaTech in the future.” – Gary Ruppe, Duke Power
- “I congratulate all of you and thank you for your diligence, professionalism and particularly your perseverance and faith in the project” – David Berklite, Westinghouse
- “Your contribution and input were key factors in the high quality of the design reviews and the final design report, and these efforts are greatly appreciated.” – Alan Newhouse, Department of Energy